- Article writing: the practicalities: how to find topics and magazines to write for
- Top tips on approaching editors
- Articles writing: research, style and being professional
- What does a rejection really mean?
- Planning ahead: being businesslike: how to get paid to write
What people have said:
‘I wish I’d had the benefit of Ellie Stevenson’s booklet when I was just starting out as a writer. It tells you things you didn’t even realise you needed to know.’ Gill Sharp, published writer of educational books, materials and resources.
‘This guide punches above its weight. Armed with the advice it gives, I now have the confidence to approach magazine editors.’ Debbie Steel, freelance careers writer.
‘Recommended, gives you all the information you need in a punchy, readable style.’ Alison Dixon, CWA and author of Which A Levels?
Note: Writing for Magazines is a small booklet (32p plus additional bonus fiction material).
Get your copy of Writing for Magazines in the UK
Amazon: ebook and paperback
For Coaching or Editing & Proofreading Services contact Ellie on 07541 306917, email her at email@example.com or complete the form at Contact Ellie. Thank you for visiting!